Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GUERLAIN PARURE EXTREME LIQUID FOUNDATION

my forever hg liquid foundation 


I think every make-up lover out there is looking for their holy grail foundation, lucky me that i found it ! Guerlain parure extreme liquid foundation offers medium-full coverage, it has spf and it's even waterproof ! I have super oily skin and this foundie serves me well, i like its dewy finish and it gives me that natural look with glow, plus whenever i wear this foundation it doesn't feel like i have make-up on unlike other liquid foundations that iv'e already tried. 


wearing guerlain parure extreme liquid foundie in shade 32


 I'm acne-prone too and this didn't break me out, oh yes not even the tiniest zit ! A little reminder though that many girls experienced oxidation with this foundation even they are not acidic, so i suggest that you try this first at your local Guerlain counters before you buy so you won't waste your money since it isn't cheap, bought my first bottle at Marrionaud for 2750. I'm on my 2nd bottle now and been using this foundation for a year and i'm still loving it to bits, No other liquid foundation stayed fresh looking on my face for more than 12 hours. Will repurchase this whenever i ran out of it maybe after 2 years because of my back-ups ?

so yeah basically i love it so much !


Pros:
*Very long lasting
*Perfect shade match for my yellow skin
*Waterproof
*No white cast even there's spf in it
*No break outs

Cons:
*Expensive (well it's a luxury brand)
*Scent is sometimes overpowering 

No comments:

Post a Comment