Tuesday, January 3, 2012

URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE

the naked sisters


Here's my review about Urban Decay Naked Palette, sorry i blogged about the Naked Palette 2 first. I only got this palette last November, actually i have no lemmings or plans to buy any eye shadow stuffs since it's really not my thing well okay i'll be honest i don't know how to use it properly ha ha ha, but when i tried the instructions from the Guerlain eye shadow palette i was hooked to eye shadows, i love the different looks whether i like to play with bright angelic eyes or dark sultry smokey eyes. After a week my friend is offering her Naked Palette to me and of course i said yes, when i got it my initial reaction was "what's so great with this ?", but when i swatched it everything changed it's so pretty and very pigmented, i immediately browsed for some tutorials in youtube and i fell in love with it even more. Scroll down for swatches.


swatches


I adore all the shades in this palette and some of my favorites are half-baked, virgin, naked and buck. Virgin is perfect for brow bone and tear duct highlighting, buck is perfect for the crease plus it's my perfect brow powder, and naked is perfect for nose contouring. I love this palette so much and i hate myself for being a late bloomer about it. I highly recommend it especially to those who want to learn how to use eye shadows since it's very basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment