Thursday, January 3, 2013

PERFECT CURLED LASHES: KOJI EYELASH CURLER



Hello everyone how are ya'll doing ? Me and my kids are not doing great, we are suffering from stomach flu :( hope my babies will get better soon).

My blog for today is about Koji eyelash curler (japanese brand). I was really aiming for the cult favorite Shu uemura eyelash curler, but when bubzbeauty raved about koji eyelash curler for being perfect for asian eyes i knew i had to get it, only downside is that it's not locally available in the Philippines boo !

Few weeks ago i went to make up pro store  to buy the Shu Uemura eyelash curler but lo and behold the Koji one is sitting on their shelf, i was so excited that i snagged one without asking for my hubby's permission !

So what makes this baby a lot better than the Shu one ? First, it's wider than the Shu one, second, the curve is just right for my chinky eyes and third, it doesn't hurt nor pinch my lids yey !

I still want to try the shu uemura curler though.



1 comment:

  1. Where in quezon city id you buy your koji eyelash curler?

    ReplyDelete