Saturday, January 26, 2013

TOM FORD WILD GINGER AND MAC LADY DANGER COMPARISON

lady danger on top, wild ginger at the bottom


lady danger on the upper lip, wild ginger on the lower lip



Okay ladies here is my quick comparison and review for Tom ford Wild ginger and Mac Lady danger. I'm not that good when it comes to comparing colors but i'll try my best !

As you all can see they look really similar (i even blamed hubby for making me buy this one haha!). So what's the differrence you say ? Wild ginger is a bit brighter and glossier (am i right ?) while Lady danger is really matte. Both of them has great staying power, lady danger has great staying power, wild ginger ? 
Let's not talk about it since i'm disappointed with it.

I really like lady danger, it's matte and has great staying power. Unlike the wild ginger the color looks nice but the staying power sucks big time !



Hope this is helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment