Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MY STUNNING DIGI-PERMED HAIR

i love my sexy hair


Hi everyone ! It's already been 2 months since i got my hair digi-permed. I saw a rebond/digi-perm promo for 2,500 instead  of the original price which is 12,000 php at Bnd Hair Gallery Salon, since it was really cheap i availed it. I was originally planning to get my hair rebonded because of my stubborn layered flyaway hair, but they insisted me to have my hair digi-permed for a new look, and yes i followed them which i did not regret at all. The only downside is that they have a small place, they don't have enough seats for the waiting customers, my hubby stood for 3 hours while waiting for me. 

All i can say is the price that i paid for is worth it, i maintain my curls with Kerastase Oleo Curl, it's a great product for digi-permed hair, i will make a review about it soon ! I look different with wavy hair, i look much more younger and angelic ha ha ha !

So ladies would you like to have your hair permed or straight ? Come on share it !

No comments:

Post a Comment